Most Popular Mattresses
Signature Sleep 13" Signature - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Signature Sleep 13" Signature
- Durable bamboo ticking
- Foam pillow top
- 10" of independently encased coils
- Low in VOC emissions
Signature Sleep 13" Signature is a popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling mattresses and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Brentwood Home Gel 13 or Casper Sleep Mattress .
Signature Sleep 13" Signature is $396.90 more expensive than an average mattress ($144.49).
- The Signature 13 inch Mattresses by Signature Sleep feature a comfortable foam pillow top made of 1 inch, 3 Zone foam for a soft upper and lower body comfort and a firmer center to support lower-back and hips for a solid night's sleep.• NOTE: Please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate.
- The Signature mattress soft mattress cover fabric is made of a durable bamboo mattress ticking for excellent moisture absorbance and breathability creating a dry, restful sleep.
- Signature Sleep Signature coil mattresses have 10 inch, independently encased coils that provide an equal weight distribution by contouring to the curves of your body, relieving pressure points and restlessness.
- The Signature 13 Coil mattress is made with low VOC CertiPUR-US ® certified foam, free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, formaldehyde, lead and heavy metals.
- The Signature Sleep Signature 13 inch mattresses are available in multiple size options including full mattress, queen mattress, and king mattress
- Read more