Most Popular Mattresses
Signature Sleep 13" Signature - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Signature Sleep 13" Signature
- Durable bamboo ticking
- Foam pillow top
- 10" of independently encased coils
- Low in VOC emissions
Signature Sleep 13" Signature is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling mattresses and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Zinus Sleep Master 10" or Resort Sleep Cooling Foam .
Signature Sleep 13" Signature is $73.22 more expensive than an average mattress ($144.27).
- Signature Sleep Signature 13 Inch Independently Encased Coil Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Pillow Top and Soft Bamboo Mattress Cover, 13 Inch Full Mattress. Available in Multiple Sizes
- The Signature mattress soft mattress cover fabric is made of a durable bamboo mattress ticking for excellent moisture absorbance and breathability creating a dry, restful sleep.
- Signature Sleep Signature coil mattresses have 10 inch, independently encased coils that provide an equal weight distribution by contouring to the curves of your body, relieving pressure points and restlessness.
- The Signature 13 Coil mattress is made with low VOC CertiPUR-US ® certified foam, free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, formaldehyde, lead and heavy metals.
- The Signature Sleep Signature 13 inch mattress is available in multiple size options including full mattress, queen mattress, and king mattress. Please allow 48 hours for your new mattress to fully expand to its size.
- Read more